here are some random updates for you…
- Charlotte is a chatterbox. Constantly talking (or screaming) about something.
- Recently, she’s been shoving her dang fingers so far in her mouth, she’s making herself gag. The fingers go in the mouth because molars are the devil, but I think she keeps doing it because we tell her to stop. Defiant little one.
- Charlotte officially signs “more” whenever she wants anything.
- Charlotte loves chocolate chip cookies. Aside from her bday, we haven’t given Charlotte anything in terms of sweets… Until yesterday when we gave her a chocolate chip cookie. Needless to say, she was signing a lot.
- Charlotte continues to be a total berry monster. She can easily eat a pint of raspberries at any given moment.
- Charlotte’s sleep schedule has been a bit off this summer due to lots of running around, but she still seems to nap like an infant. She probably gets between 15-16 hours of sleep daily.
That’s all for now!