I’ve been practicing sleeping on my side with little success. To help in my efforts, I’m looking to purchase a pregnancy pillow, but I need a little help. I’ve looked at a ton online and read reviews, and here are the two that have stood out the most to me…
1. Today’s Mom® Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow
This pillow is $79.99 with free shipping, no returns, when purchased here
- It’s HUGE – talk about being engulfed in a pillow.
- There’s support for your giant belly.
- It has a large, rectangular area for your head to rest.
- It looks SUPER comfortable
- This thing is $80!
- It’s HUGE! Thankfully, we have a King-Sized bed, but I don’t see how this and a husband could fit in a Queen-Sized Bed
- It doesn’t have the wedge/incline to help relieve pressure on your arm and reduce acid reflux, etc.
- No returns.
2. Bump Nest Relief System
This pillow is $199.99 with free shipping, 30-day money-back guarantee, when purchased here
- Again, this pillow is pretty big!
- The wedge props you up to help reduce acid reflux.
- The wedge has a cut-out for your arm so your poor arm doesn’t have to support your body weight.
- Love the colors.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- If you thought $80 was bad… this this is almost $200!!
- The area for your head is rounded, which isn’t always the best.
Has anyone out there tried one of these? Or have you tried a different pillow that you’ve loved? I want to buy one soon, so any help you can provide is MUCH appreciated!
I had a Snoogle. It’s not as big as the ones you posted, but it was a lifesaver. The first one looks the most comfy to me, but you might wind up sleeping alone because of its size.
Do you still have it? Can I try it?
Sadly, I don’t. I let Ali borrow it, and after going through three pregnancies, it was wrecked. 😦
Aww boo! I kind of want to try that first one… it’s just so expensive. I wish there was a place to try it out first.
I wonder if you could just go look at it somewhere, like Babies R Us or something.
Maybe I’ll give it a whirl!