Last night my friend Jenna came over to help me finish the weekly/monthly photo prop for the little lady. Here are some pics…
We started with some unpainted, wood numbers (1.25″).
And after a lot of strategizing (and chatting), decided to paint the numbers solid colors.
Craft table mess.
Everything all together.
Month 1 sample! I think it’s going to be pretty dang cute!
Besides the photo props, I also finished my gallery wall artwork for the nursery this weekend. The husband still needs to hang these pictures (hint, hint, wink, wink!!!), but here are some quick photos of what I did.
Little round guy. This one is a combination of scrapbooking paper and ribbon/lace inside the frame and mini flowers glued on top of the frame’s glass.
The mirror frame and bad lighting make this one hard to see. But, I just used scrapbook paper inside the frame and painted letters/a button glued on top of the glass to give this one a little dimension and added interest.
This was my last one… creativity was running thin, and I was already wounded from the hot glue gun. So, this one is just scrapbook paper inside the frame and a fabric flower glued to the outside of the glass.
This is probably my favorite. There is white cardstock inside the frame and then I used the beads on a cheapy, pink “pearl” necklace to make a heart (I drew on the back side of the glass using a dry erase marker first to trace the heart shape), and then filled in the background with white buttons. Everything was stuck on using hot glue.
Scrapbook paper flower with a hemp stem.
Just hearts cut out of scrap book paper.
Can’t wait to post pictures of the finished gallery wall! Hopefully all of these creations will blend well together.
In other news, my friend, Erica, posted some more pictures of us at her wine bottling party a few weeks ago. Thought I’d share…
Miss Preggers with the BEAUTIFUL bride-to-be!
She put me to work… corking a bottle for her table numbers! So fun!