As I mentioned last week, we were blessed with some extra special Wisconsin weather this week. With highs at -11 deg F and lows at around -50 with the wind chill, I decided to boycott the outdoors for a bit and work from home.
So, what have I accomplished? I’ll tell ya!
- I made delicious grilled cheese with avocado and tomato with tomato soup for dipping…
- Discovered a deep love for Dannon Greek Blueberry Yogurt
- Hung out with my best buddies
- Put sweet Toby in a sweater.
- Worked out and took workout belly pic.
- Took pictures of sweet Toby.
- And took pictures of sweet Ollie.
- Took more pictures of my belly.
- Did a ridiculous amount of laundry, organizing, filing, cleaning, and cooking.
- And took more photos of Baby Toby.
The moral of the story is that it might be time to leave the house. Although, I’m not going to lie, I’ve enjoyed every minute in this cozy house.
Tomorrow is supposed to be pretty damn cold again… I guess I could stay home and take more pictures of my puppy.
My back has been really achy, but honestly, today I’ve been pretty good. I’m feeling very nesty and energetic. All good.