As C&H get older, it seems as if their word quota for any given day has increased. They are constantly talking, and with that, comes some pretty hilarious/ridiculous moments.
Here are a few of Charlotte’s recent gems…
- “My tummy says if I eat anything else it will B-splode” (read: explode)
- Charlotte got sent to bed early one night due to the fact that she did NOT want to listen. After a minute in her room, she comes to the kitchen and demands fresh water. Wearily, I get her the water. “With icecubes,” barks the princess. This is where I decide to draw the line. With fire in her tiny eyes, she looks at me and says, “I’m gonna punch you in the stomach in the morning…”
Mommy: <blank stares as C walks away>
5 minutes later she’s back…
C: “Sorry I said I was going to punch you in the stomach. I wouldn’t do that.”
M: <hugs C>
C: “Hopefully I don’t forget not to punch you in the stomach in the morning…”
- Charlotte came up with a game the other night… Henry had to close his eyes, put any number of fingers up in the air and guess how many fingers he was holding up… He won… EVERY TIME.
- Charlotte calls mommy and daddy on the phone from Grandma’s house and has full convo while RUNNING nonstop around the house.
- Charlotte snuck one of her new toys on the bus and let her friend “borrow” it… back in December. She has yet to see said toy. This morning she decided she wanted to write her friend, Henry, a note to remind him to return it to her… which ended up looking a bit like a ransom note.
- Mommy: “Mommy gets to go to Charlotte, the city!”
C: “Is that where I was born??”
- Charlotte learns how to do jumping jacks…
- C: “Hemery, wanna color with me?”
C: “We can draw some H’s!!!”
She’s the spunkiest little love. Full of personality, full of spice, full of SWEETNESS, full of love.